Thursday 24 January 2013

Reiki Master / Teacher in the making!

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but there's been a lot of exciting things going on! Firstly, I would like to let everyone know, I am in the process of evolving myself further and am firmly on the road to becoming a Reiki Master/ Teacher.

Yes! It's true! I can't tell you how excited I am about this, as, not only will I be continuing to give reiki treatments, but I will also be in the position to hold my own groups and teach others to use Reiki to heal themselves, friends and family and most importnantly, develop their own spirituality. I will keep everyone posted when this will be but I am aiming for the end of May 2013.

In the meantime:

Just for today............

Do not anger
Do not worry
Be humble
Be honest in your work
Be compassionate to yourself and others

Peace and Light,

Maha



 

No comments:

Post a Comment