Tuesday 17 April 2012

Happy Customer.....

I came to see Maha primarily because I had been coughing for 3 months and, having tried countless over the counter remedies as well as an inhaler from my GP, nothing had worked and I was feeling very frustrated. Maha and I spoke for a while and we both came to the conclusion that because I had been through a highly stressful and difficult year, my cough may have been brought on by exhaustion and mild depression.

The Reiki session was extremely soothing. It lasted around an hour and all that was required was that I lay down on the Reiki table, close my eyes and relax whilst Maha's hands hovered over my body and healed me. It was so wonderful to think and do nothing for a change.

After Reiki I left feeling instantly better. I believe it was a combination of Maha's healing as well as me being open to it that cured my cough as well as my depression. It has been well over a month since that session and I can honestly say something within me feels completely different. It's as though that blanket of doubt that had been weighing me down was lifted, and I am so grateful to feel so good again! It took me such a long time to find my inner joy, but as they say, When the student is ready the teacher will appear.

Dalia Akar
Fulham,London

No comments:

Post a Comment